Registration for KBIS is non-refundable. This includes Expo Only Passes, Voices from the Industry Passes, and Special Events. However, you may send a substitute by bringing the registrant’s confirmation letter to the KBIS Registration Counters at the Las Vegas Convention Center to receive a badge for admission. Substitutions are not allowed for student or educator passes.
*Promo codes are not valid for prior purchases.
**IBS Spike Party Ticket sales are final. No refunds. Lost or forgotten tickets will not be replaced.
As a Non-Exhibiting Manufacturer (NONEX), individuals must first be approved by show management in order to gain access to the show floor. The purpose of this policy is to protect the manufacturers exhibiting at KBIS and maintain the integrity of the show. NONEX can attend KBIS for one (1) year to evaluate the event for future participation. Consistent with our current policy, approved or unapproved NONEX will not be allowed under any circumstance to hold offsite events at show appointed hotel properties.
Please note that the NONEX will not be allowed to add spouses on to their registration.
Suitcasing is a practice on the part of any attendee who is observed to be soliciting business in the exhibit hall aisles or other public spaces at the facility. In order to distribute information to and conduct business with attendees, you must have a booth on the trade show floor. Any person in violation of the KBIS suitcasing policy will be required to leave the facility. All materials must be distributed from a contracted booth secured by KBIS Show Management. Strolling entertainment or moving advertisements outside of an Exhibitor’s assigned booth space or in the public space of the facility is not permitted at any time during the show hours, move-in/move-out.
NKBA Member VFTI 3-Day Group Discount Terms & Conditions
- NKBA Member Group Rates are for: 6-10, 11-15, or 16-20 people.
- Applies to VFTI 3-DAY PASS, which includes EXPO Only and access to all KBIS VFTI Sessions.
- All Attendees within the group must be from the same company location.
- All individuals must be members of the NKBA or belong to a company that is a member of the NKBA.
- Group rates do not apply to NKBA VIPs such as Chapter Officers, Educators or Students.
- There must be a group coordinator or group administrator that will register each individual separately.
- All registrations must be made at the same time.
- Only one credit card number will be accepted for payment of the group.
- Individuals will be able to go back in at a later time to add additional items to their individual registration with a different credit card.
- Each individual needs to have a unique email address for the confirmation to be sent.
- Multiple registrations with the same email address will not be accepted.
- Group On-site Registration will NOT be available.
- If you have already paid and registered as an individual you cannot change your registration to be part of a group.
- There are no refunds.
- Group registration implies the acceptance of the Group Discount Terms & Conditions.
- The Kitchen & Bath Industry Show is a trade only event.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times when in the exhibit areas. Registration for children is complimentary and must be done on-site. All children except infants in backpacks or slings must be registered and badged to be admitted to the exhibit areas.
- Children under the age of 18 are not permitted in the exhibit hall during installation and dismantle.
- No strollers or rolling carts larger than airline carry on size are permitted on the show floor.
- Badges must be worn by all show participants at all times.
- A no-smoking policy in the exhibit hall and meeting rooms will be strictly enforced.
- Unauthorized photography and video recording are not permitted in the exhibit hall without prior approval of show management or the exhibitor whose booth is being photographed.
- Unauthorized photography and audio/video recording are not permitted in any conference session.
- Unauthorized solicitations are strictly prohibited. Solicitations of business in the seminars are entirely prohibited as well. Please report any such occurrence to show management immediately.
- All bags are subject to being checked for security purposes.
- Please refrain from using cellular phones in meeting rooms during the conference sessions.