Tackling Adversity and Achieving Success in Business and in Life
Wednesday, January 11, 2017
1:00 PM – 2:00 PM
Open to all registered attendees
Based off of Matt’s highly acclaimed new book, Winning Plays, this passionate and incredibly inspiring keynote captivates audiences with a message that resonates long after he exits the stage.
In this paramount message, Matt shares his personal story of being on a downward path to destruction, struggling through drug addiction and a career-ending injury in which he eventually transformed into meaningful and lasting success.
Matt introduces key insights and techniques about personal motivation, overcoming adversity, goal setting, and turning circumstantial hardship into opportunities for winning plays. He provides actionable strategies and thought-provoking dialogue that is sure to maximize the performance of individuals and teams.
He will also discuss transformational leadership and dive deep into what true leadership really is. True leadership is much more than titles, authority, and recognition. Leadership is about developing people, helping others reach their full potential, and creating other leaders. It’s about equipping those you are leading with the right tools and strategies to not only maximize the success of the organization, but as individuals.
Whether you run a team of five or 5,000, the outcome of this keynote will be leaders who are inspired and prepared to lead more effectively, increase employee morale and retention, and drive the performance of everyone within the organization to the next level.
- Learn Matt’s unique seven step process on how to turn any failure or adversity into an extraordinary gift.
- Learn how to increase employee morale, engagement, and performance by effectively transforming your leadership style.
- The importance of creating a clear vision for your life or organization and how it will power you through every setback and hardship moving forward.
- Discover key techniques to leverage failure and adversity as a catalyst for growth and massive success.
- Explore why most people fall short in the achievement of their goals and learn Matt’s proven goal-setting method that will change the trajectory of your life – one moment, one day at a time.
- Discover transformational mindset shifts that separate a leader with a title to a leader that changes the game.
How to Participate:
Open to all registered attendees. Keynote session will take place Wednesday, January 11, 2017 in S201A from 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM Limited general seating is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Matt Mayberry will be giving away 25 copies of his book titled “Winning Plays” to the first 25 people in attendance.