About the Show
The Kitchen & Bath Industry Show (KBIS)
January 19-21, 2016 (Tuesday through Thursday)
Las Vegas Convention Center
KBIS, in conjunction with the National Kitchen and Bath Association (NKBA) is an inspiring, interactive platform that showcases the latest industry products, trends and technologies. KBIS is the voice of the kitchen and bath industry and has been for 50 years.
KBIS 2016, with two full halls of exhibits and dynamic events on and off the show floor, is an explosion for the senses. Leading brands showcase design, technology and sustainability in kitchen and bath, impacting living spaces around the world. From product launches to learning opportunities to networking with people who make the industry tick, prepare to LIVE IT.
Top 5 Reasons to Attend
- Hundreds of Leading Brands; Thousands of New Products: KBIS 2016 will host 500+ leading brands in the kitchen and bath industry, including 40 NEW companies, spanning across two halls. Source the latest industry designs, products and technology. No other event offers an interactive look at the top brands, the ability to compare products side-by-side and get answers straight from the manufacturers. See who’s exhibiting.
- Learning Opportunities: The NKBA Learning program applies to all segments of the industry and is designed to foster professional growth. The Voices from the Industry series allows you to hear the best presentations from your fellow colleagues in the kitchen and bath industry.
- Special Events: With a variety of special events, parties, and receptions taking place on and off the show floor, there are many opportunities to connect with fellow kitchen and bath industry professionals and forge new business relationships. Back by popular demand, don’t miss The Bash on Wednesday night!
- Unlimited Networking: KBIS is full of ways for you to engage with your peers and immerse yourself in the kitchen and bath industry. Network with other kitchen and bath industry professionals who understand the value of building relationships, exchanging relevant ideas and gaining valuable knowledge.
- Access to 4 Shows! KBIS will once again co-locate with the NAHB International Builders’ Show (IBS) for the third annual Design & Construction Week®. Partner events include The International Surface Event (TISE) and the International Window Coverings Expo (IWCE).
KBIS Show Floor Hours
|Tuesday, Jan. 19||9:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday, Jan. 20||9:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Thursday, Jan. 21||9:00 am – 5:00 pm|
What the Industry is Saying
“KBIS, IBS & TISE are great shows and very well attended by all of the major suppliers in our industry. It is always good to put a name and face together and to meet new suppliers. We made great new contacts with new suppliers at each of these shows which will improve our sales and our bottom in the coming year.”
John Cohen, COO, RESTORE ‘N’ DÉCOR
“Design & Construction Week is the one event that everyone should attend!”
John Rozek, Project Manager, Custom Contracting LLC
“Design & Construction Week is “the” place to see new things, shake old friend’s hands, and solidify existing relationships and to start building new ones. I look forward to it every year!”
Thomas Shea, Kitchen and Bath Buyer, LMC
“Being able to attend 3 or more shows in one visit is a great advantage, not only for the savings in travel but also my time. I will definitely go to Design & Construction Week again!”
Linda Blackwood, Owner, Interiors by Blackwood
“The KBIS event with the inclusion of IBS and window coverings is a great fit for the remodeling company specializing in kitchens & baths. Time well spent instead of making three separate trips.”
Rose Edwards, President, Towne & Country Design, Inc.
“The combined show make the event a very worthwhile event to attend each year. Seems to be getting better each year since the switch to Las Vegas.”
Jay Tucker, Purchasing Agent, Connor Co.
“This show is the only way I can easily and affordable see and learn about products that I need to provide better service for my clients.”
Carol Smith, Owner, Eurotech Kuechen
“There is nowhere else where you can experience so many products first hand and speak directly with the people that develop them. I really enjoy the intellectual side of the show as much as the creativity it spurs when I get back home.”
Carole Harvell, Principal, Life-Style Design, LLC
“The best show in the business.”
Delbert Bray, VP Sales, Encompass
“Seeing, touching, asking, and listening tactics are required to fully appreciate a show as comprehensive as the KBIS/IBS in Las Vegas. Simply put: it is a behemoth if you are hungry and wish to satisfy your appetite for all design/build educational elements available in the industry.”
Sandra Brannock, AKBD, Expert Kitchen Designs, LLC
“Having multiple shows in one city in a three day period is a dream come true. It allows us to contact more suppliers, view more product and be extremely efficient with our time and our dollars. It is a win win for everyone and we won’t miss the show!”
Barbara Byrd, Owner, Kitchens By Design