Non-Exhibiting Manufacturer Policy (NONEX) As a Non-Exhibiting Manufacturer (NONEX), individuals must first be approved by show management in order to gain access to the show floor. The purpose of this policy is to protect the manufacturers exhibiting at KBIS and maintain the integrity of the show.
As an NONEX at KBIS, the following conditions for admission will apply:
- NONEX can access the show floor at a fee of $250 per registrant.
- Badges will be limited to 10 for NKBA members and 5 for non-NKBA members.
- Current NKBA members will receive two (2) of their ten (10) allotted badges for free.
- NONEX will be limited to ten (10) rooms per company for NKBA members and five (5) rooms per company for non-NKBA members within show appointed room blocks.
- NONEX can attend KBIS for one (1) year to evaluate the event for future participation. NKBA members will have a window of two (2) years to evaluate the show.
- Access to the show by NONEX will be limited executive level personnel only– no sales titles.
- Consistent with our current policy, approved or unapproved NONEX will not be allowed under any circumstance to hold offsite events at show appointed hotel properties
Registration for KBIS is at the sole discretion of KBIS show management. Nielsen Expositions and the National Kitchen and Bath Association reserve the right to accept or reject registrations and to cancel any previously accepted registration, at any time at its sole discretion, for any reason, without liability to registrant or any other party.