Don’t miss the excitement of KBIS 2017 as we co-locate again with the NAHB International Builders’ Show. The fourth annual Design & Construction Week® will be one of the world’s largest gatherings focused on new ideas, products and technologies to design, build and remodel homes.
With the co-location you’ll have access to more new products, more industry leading brands, and more opportunities to network with your peers.
Who Should Attend?
- Cabinet Shops
- Home Centers
- Independent Manufacturers’ Reps
- Decorative Plumbing & Hardware Professionals
See What Attendees are Saying
“Extremely beneficial. Overwhelmed our senses. Was the place to be in order to see everything in our industry under 1 roof.”
– Greg Strange, President/Owner, Countertop Solutions, Inc.
“KBIS is a great venue to see new product and grow business relationships.”
– Gary Courtright, AKBD, Owner, Carmel Kitchens & Baths
“For us KBIS means to Know Best Industry Suppliers. It is our critical show to attend.”
– Marty Robbins, President, Robbins Restorations
“Great show, I’ll see you next time. Don’t forget to watch my company along the way. The benefits I have received from the experience will catapult our success.”
– David L. Beavers, CEO, Norm Tessier Cabinets Inc.
“If you are serious about your business you need to be serious about attending KBIS.”
– Robert Blair, Owner, Blair Construction
“One of the best ways to see new products and trends that we can offer our clients.”
– Joseph Golas, Showroom Sales, Tile Designs by Fina
“KBIS is always a wonderful show to see new trends, touch and feel products, and remind ourselves why we do what we do!”
– Bridgette Schwarz, Interior Designer, Signature Kitchen & Bath Design