Please visit the Exhibit/Inquire page or contact your account executive for more information.
EAC’s with the daily wristband will be granted 24 hour access to the exhibit hall during all exhibitor move-in days and during move-out days starting at 5:00pm on Thursday, February 21.
• If your target freight move-in date is Sunday, February 17 or Monday, February 18, all your crates and skids must be tagged with empty labels for removal from the exhibit floor no later than 2:00 pm on Monday, February 18.
There will be no exceptions to this policy. Crates without empty or accessible storage stickers will be tagged by the area floor managers or Freeman and removed from the exhibit hall – whether full or empty. Exhibitors may request product to be returned to their booth at the exhibitor’s expense. Depending on where the crates are located, it may not be possible to access the crates prior to move-out.
Tuesday, January 21:, 2020: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Wednesday, January 22, 2020: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Thursday, January 23, 2020: 9:00am – 5:00pm
The return of empty containers will begin immediately after the aisle carpet and display vehicles are removed from the exhibit hall. To expedite the return of empty containers, all aisles are to be kept entirely clear of exhibit material so that all aisle carpet may be removed. Barring any unforeseen circumstances, empty containers will be delivered no later than the time noted for the section your booth is in on the color-coded Target Freight Move-Out Floor Plan.
In agreement with the Exposition Terms and Conditions, exhibitors may not dismantle or remove any portion of their exhibit prior to the 5:00PM closing time on Thursday, February 21, 2019. This rule will be strictly enforced and failure to follow this rule may result in monetary penalties or loss of priority points.
In order to assure all exhibitors of an expedient move-out, complete cooperation is required between exhibitors and Freeman. All vehicular movement at the Las Vegas Convention Center loading docks must be coordinated and approved by Freeman in advance.
The move-out schedule is as follows:
Thursday, February 21, 2019: 5:00pm – 10:00pm
Friday, February 22, 2019: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Saturday, February 23, 2019: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Sunday, February 24, 2019: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Monday, February 25, 2019: 8:00am – 12:00pm
Exhibitors will be granted 24 hour access to the exhibit hall during move-out provided they have an exhibitor badge. EAC’s with the daily wristband will be granted 24 hour access to the exhibit hall during all exhibitor move-out days starting at 5:00pm on Thursday, February 21.
The most convenient method of shipping is to the Freeman Advance Warehouse. You will receive confirmation of receipt and the materials will be waiting in your booth for you when you arrive onsite on your targeted freight move-in day. The Freeman Warehouse will begin to receive freight on Wednesday, January 9, 2018 through Wednesday, February 6, 2018. The advance shipment address is:
Exhibiting Company Name
KBIS 2020c/o Freeman
6675 West Sunset Road
Las Vegas, NV 89118
The alternative method is to ship directly to show site with your shipment arriving on your scheduled targeted freight move-in day. To determine your scheduled targeted freight move-in date and time, refer to the color-coded Targeted Freight Move-In Floor Plan for Halls N1-2 in the North Building, Halls C4-5 in the Central Building, or Halls S1-2 in the South Building based on your booth location. The show site shipping address is:
Exhibiting Company Name
Las Vegas Convention Center
c/o Freeman3150 Paradise Road
Las Vegas, NV 89109
All delivering carriers must check in at the marshaling yard prior to delivering to the facility. Drivers must check in no later than 2:30 p.m. on the target freight move-in date to be off-loaded.
Please be advised that certified weight tickets are required when checking into the marshaling yard. For your convenience, Freeman has available a full-size certified scale at the marshaling yard. If your driver has valid certified weight tickets, Freeman will accept these tickets and your driver will not have to scale at the Freeman marshaling yard.
All carriers will be assigned an unloading number according to driver check-in time.
No, only materials that can be hand carried by one individual in one trip may be brought into the exhibit hall by an exhibitor. Multiple trips by one person is not allowed. If you have questions, please contact Freeman Customer Service at 702-579-1700 or FreemanLasVegasES@freeman.com.
If you are using an Exhibitor Appointed Contractor (EAC), please complete the online EAC Notification Form. This form can be accessed by logging in to your Exhibitor Console, scrolling to the bottom right corner, and clicking on Important Exhibitor Forms.
A certificate of insurance must also be submitted for each EAC with the same coverage required of exhibitors using the Insurance Submissions Form. This form can be accessed by logging in to your Exhibitor Console, scrolling to the bottom right corner, and clicking on Important Exhibitor Forms.
If you have any questions about EAC requirements, please contact Lisa Trinh, Operations Coordinator, at 949-226-5731 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
Refer to the KBIS 2020 Exhibitor Service Manual for order forms and online ordering.
Linear, Corner and Perimeter booths
Peninsula and End-Cap booths
Split Island booths
Island booths do not come with back drape. If it is desired, it may be ordered from Freeman.
All other equipment and services are the responsibility of the exhibitor. Online ordering (where available) and printable order forms are located in this manual.
* This is a No Concrete Show – all booths must order or supply their own carpet or flooring.
Only exhibitors in island, split island, and peninsula booths that are 400 square feet or larger may have a hanging sign over their booth. Freeman Rigging is responsible for the hanging of all signs both inside and outside the exhibit hall at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
If you are planning to have a hanging sign over your booth, you must submit the sign specifications to KBIS Show Management for approval using the Hanging Sign Approval Form. This form can be accessed by logging in to your Exhibitor Console, scrolling to the bottom right corner, and clicking on Important Exhibitor Forms.
For more information on the regulations pertaining to hanging signs, please refer to the Hanging Sign & Graphics Guidelines in the KBIS 2020 Exhibitor Service Manual.
Please note that the Kitchen & Bath Industry Show is a Cubic Content show. Please reference the Booth Guidelines in the KBIS 2020 Exhibitor Service Manual to ensure your booth meets these guidelines.
Your certificate of insurance should be submitted using the Insurance Submissions Form. This form can be accessed by logging in to your Exhibitor Console, scrolling to the bottom right corner, and clicking on Important Exhibitor Forms.
The following three types of insurance are required:
• Workers’ Compensation insurance, unless you are the sole proprietor. Sole proprietor is a business entity that is owned and run by one individual. If you have even one other person in the booth working with you, you will need worker’s compensation coverage.
• Comprehensive General Liability insurance with limits not less than $1,000,000 each occurrence, $2,000,000 aggregate, combined single limit for bodily injury and property damage, including coverage for personal injury, contractual, and operation of mobile equipment, products and liquor liability (if applicable);
• Automobile Liability insurance with limits not less than $500,000 each occurrence combined single limit for bodily injury and property damage, including coverage for owned, non-owned and hired vehicles, including loading and unloading operators. Auto coverage is only required if there is a vehicle in your booth or if you are using a designated loading/unloading area i.e. POV area.
Insurance coverage dates must include February 12-25, 2019.
Additional insured should be listed as follows: Emerald Expositions, KBIS 2020, the National Kitchen and Bath Association, Freeman, and the Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority.
If you don’t have insurance that meets the requirements, insurance can be procured from the Marsh TotalEvent Exhibitor Insurance Program or your insurance provider.
For more information on exhibitor insurance, please refer to the Insurance Requirements section in the KBIS 2020 Exhibitor Service Manual.
Exhibitors will not be able to set-up until Show Management has received your certificate of insurance using the Exhibitor Console.
Yes, please visit the Registration counters marked “Not Registered? Sign Up Here” on in KBIS Registration Tent in the Silver Parking Lot outside the Central Building at the Las Vegas Convention Center during registration hours.
Onsite Registration will be open in KBIS Registration Tent in the Silver Parking Lot outside the Central Building at the Las Vegas Convention Center as follows:
Sunday, January 19, 2020: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Monday, January 20, 2020: 7:00am – 7:30pm
Tuesday, January 21, 2020: 7:00am – 5:00pm
Wednesday, January 22, 2020: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Thursday, January 23, 2020: 8:00am – 5:00pm
If you register after Friday, December 6, 2019, you will need to pick up your badge and lanyard onsite at the Registration counters marked “Registered? Print Badge Here” in KBIS Registration Tent in the Silver Parking Lot outside the Central Building at the Las Vegas Convention Center during registration hours.
If you need to register onsite or need to make changes to your registration, you can do this onsite at the Registration counters marked “Not Registered? Sign Up Here” in KBIS Registration Tent in the Silver Parking Lot outside the Central Building at the Las Vegas Convention Center during registration hours.*Please note, international badges will not be mailed.
Each exhibiting company may register ten (10) staff members per 100 net square feet of exhibit space at no charge. Additional staff may be registered for an additional per person charge. Each exhibitor also receives 4 free 3-day Voices from the Industry badges for anyone on your team.
Please note that exhibitor badges are not required for personnel who will need access to the show floor during move-in and move-out hours only. Wristbands will be provided for employees or EAC during move-in and move-out.
Once your company has paid in full for the exhibit space, you may register your staff. During the registration process, if a country outside of the United States is selected, you will have the option of requesting an invitation letter to be emailed to you.
Our goal at the Kitchen & Bath Industry Show is to find the best ways to put you in touch with your audience and to help you make sales. That’s why we’ve developed several sponsorship and promotional opportunities that will enhance your presence at the show. To learn more, please go to the Advertising and Sponsorship module or contact your sales account executive.
Sign in to your exhibitor console. Under the section Invoices and Logistics, you will find a link to Important Exhibitor Forms. This is where you will locate the meeting room request form.
For privacy purposes, attendee lists are only available through a third party list rental program. Please view the attendee list rental options.
For exhibitors that would like to demonstrate food and beverage preparation using their product and make food and beverage samples from the demonstration available to attendees, Centerplate provides two options to choose from:
Option 1: Exhibitors can purchase the food and beverage product from Centerplate and just pay the cost of the food (plus applicable tax and service charges).
Option 2: Exhibitors wishing to bring in the food and beverage product are allowed but must pay a waiver fee of $200.00 (plus applicable tax and service charges) per show dayThere is no fee for exhibitors that wish to demonstrate food and beverage preparation using their product and then discard the food and beverage instead of distributing it.
For any food preparation done on the show floor, exhibitors must:
• Complete and submit Centerplate’s Food and Beverage Sampling / On-Site Preparation Approval Form, found in the KBIS 2019 Exhibitor Service Manual.
• Abide by the sampling size limitations of not more than 2 ounces for food items and not more than 3 ounces for non-alcoholic beverages.
• Provide a hand washing and sanitizing station as required by the Nevada Health Law whenever sampling or preparing food and beverage. Exhibitors may provide their own hand washing and sanitation station or rent one from Centerplate.
All alcoholic beverage sampling requires prior approval as specific laws and policies apply. Please contact Centerplate for further information.
If the booth demonstration will consist of heating or cooking food, please be sure to check “Yes” on Centerplate’s Food and Beverage Sampling / On-Site Preparation Approval Form when you submit it. An LVCVA Fire Prevention Coordinator will be in contact after to discuss requirements for heating and cooking food.
For questions regarding food and/or beverage sampling, please contact:
Catering Sales Manager
Centerplate at the Las Vegas Convention Center
Hotel reservations can be made online through the Hotel Reservations page of the KBIS website starting on August 1, 2019. onPeak is the official housing agent for the Kitchen & Bath Industry Show.
Tuesday, January 21, 2020: 6:30AM – 6:00PM
Wednesday, January 22, 2020: 6:30AM – 6:00PM
Thursday, January 23, 2020: 6:30AM – 6:00PM
Click here for driving directions to the Las Vegas Convention Center.
The Las Vegas Convention Center offers a variety of dining locations both inside the exhibit hall and in the concourse, including food courts between the North and Central Buildings and on the lower level of the South Building. There will also be multiple food trucks open in outdoor exhibit areas.
Scooter rental at the Las Vegas Convention Center is managed through the FedEx Office Business Center. To reserve a scooter, please call 702-943-6780 or e-mail email@example.com.
KBIS 2020 will be at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, NV, once again co-locating with the International Builders’ Show, January 21-23, 2020.
KBIS 2021 will be at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, FL, once again co-locating with the International Builders’ Show, February 9-11, 2021.
Booth Selection process for 2020/How to increase priority points and appointment times:
PRIORITY POINT SYSTEM
The Kitchen and Bath Industry Show (KBIS) has a long history of delivering a marketplace for the introduction of the latest products and innovation in the kitchen and bath industry. As the show organizer, Emerald Expositions and the National Kitchen & Bath Association (NKBA) have a goal to support the exhibitors who have made KBIS the premiere event in the industry. The priority point system is in place to create a fair and equitable process for assigning space for the show. The purpose is to reward companies for their investment and participation at the show as well as for membership with the leading industry association, the National Kitchen & Bath Association. The priority point status will determine the order in which space is assigned. Points are accumulated based on an exhibitor’s level of participation, history with the show, and membership status with the National Kitchen & Bath Association (NKBA). Point totals are calculated and tracked based on the following:
1. Each 10’ x 10’ booth unit at KBIS 2019 is worth five (5) priority points.
2. Each company receives five (5) points for each year of participation in KBIS.
3. Each company receives five (5) points for every $5,000 spent towards sponsorships at KBIS 2019.
4. Loyalty Leaders (companies that have exhibited consecutively since 2009) will receive an additional ten (10) points for participation in KBIS 2019.
5. National Kitchen & Bath Industry Membership – twenty (20) points. NKBA member rates are a benefit of your NKBA membership. Member rates are only extended to those companies that are current with their NKBA dues. Should your membership lapse for any reason, your exhibit space rate will be adjusted to the non-member rate.
6. Each company receives five (5) points for every $25,000 spend towards Kitchen & Bath Business advertising in 2018.
7. Exhibitors participating in IBS 2019, that have also participated in both KBIS and IBS at least two (2) times from 2007 to 2019 are treated as shared exhibitors and will receive priority points that can be used for KBIS 2020 space assignment. These points are specific to KBIS only.
8. Points are considered an asset of the exhibiting company. In the case of a merger or purchase, the purchasing company must provide written proof of their purchase of the assets of that company. Once verified by Emerald Expositions, the parent company’s points will be factored based on the company with the highest point total.
9. Companies may not combine point totals to improve their standing unless they are separate divisions/units of the same parent company. This situation by definition would call for one company contact and one financial billing entity.
10. Each contracted space will be contracted, invoiced, and paid by one company. That company will receive all of the priority point benefits.
11. You will be required to pay a 10% deposit on your booth space (maximum of $3,000) through February 21, 2019 to participate in space assignment. This deposit will protect your selected space and will be credited towards your final balance due. 50% due by February 22, 2019. Final balance for booth cost is due October 19, 2019.
12. Co-exhibitors do not receive priority points. Only the main exhibitor is eligible to receive priority points.